TREEES ARE IN!!!!
The Urban Gardener
at the Railyard
Friday Night Indie
Friday December 2 from 5 to
9 and every Friday until Christmas
Why spend your day off fighting traffic and crowds?
Come on down to the Railyard where there’s Plenty
of Parking, and shop our
IN ONE EVENT!
• Local Crafters will
display and sell their creations
• Look for: Portobello Road Pottery, Steve Jones
Photography, Chris Rock Jewelry Designs, Veggie Tees,
2 Puggles Woodcraft, and more
• Our own “Santa Doug” will be manning
the grill with hotdogs, sausages and other goodies
• Free Beer, Wine and Hot Chocolate
• Live Music with Viridianne and Friends
• Fire Pit for Warmth and conversation
• FRESH CUT FRAZIER FIRS AND WREATHS HAVE ARRIVED!!!
Get yours on black Friday and save 25%
• Save big on all Urban Gardener merchandise
• As always we are Dog Friendly and Family Friendly
Come on down and explore
what Greensboro’s South End has to offer:
we are at
417 West Lewis street next to Gibbs Hundred. Call
336-706-2526 for further info.